Running on Vacation
Is so fun:
- Albany, Oregon is a valley; I see mountains no matter which direction I run.
- Miles of green carpets are more picturesque than pictures themselves.
- Frequent encounters with wild turkeys in Folsom, CA remind me that our world is shared.
- Moving patterns of birds, dancing in divine orchestra amazes me every time.
- Summer in January.
Is so hard:
- Can’t get out the door at 6am…
- Don’t want to miss the breakfast party…
- Delicious dessert everyday :o)
- Dropped routine.
- There are too many other fun things to do!
Plus, chasing children counts, right?!